PwnageTool has been updated its version for jailbreaking iOS latest release iOS 4.3 beta. But they released it as an unofficial version. Use this at your own risk or be patient for the official release. Another thing is, this latest jailbreaking tool is only suitable for iOS 4.3 in iPhone 4.
How to jailbreak ?
- Update your iTunes application to the latest version.
- Open iTunes app and start synchronizing your iPhone with a computer.
- Download PwnageTool for iPhone 4(iOS 4.3 beta).
- Run PwnageTool in ‘Expert Mode’ and choose your device that you want to jailbreak (Select iPhone 4)
- Browse for IPSW files of latest iOS release iOS 4.3 beta.
- Click on ‘Build’ for creating custom firmware files.
- PwnageTool will create jailbroken custom IPSW files for your iPhone 4.
- Put your iPhone in DFU mode. (Go here for ‘How to put an iOS device in DFU mode ?’ )
- Open your iTunes application and select your iOS device from the sidebar options.
- Click on ‘Restore’ button. iTunes will prompt you to choose the location of IPSW file. Select the location where you saved the jailbroken IPSW files. Your device will restart automatically after completing the restore process.