Finally it is out and again the same old which made the iPhone 4S and iPad 2 untethered jailbreak possible in another version name, Absinthe 2.0. Pod2g has just been announced that Absinthe 2.0 can jailbreak iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPod Touch and a lot more on the latest Apple iOS 5.1.1. Here we are going to show you how to jailbreak your iPad 3 on iOS 5.1.1 using Absinthe 2.0 and this how to tutorial can be applicable for other iOS devices which support the latest version Absinthe.
How to jailbreak iPad 3 untethered on iOS 5.1.1 using Absinthe 2.0 ?.
- First you have to download the newest Absinthe 2.0 from the link given below. It is available for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Download Absinthe 2.0 for Mac, Windows and Linux
- Once you have downloaded the jailbreak tool, connect your iOS device iPad 3 (for this jailbreak tutorial) or use any other like iPhone 4S or whatever which supports Absinthe 2.0.
- Extract the files that you have downloaded from the above link and click on the Absinthe launch file.
- On the Absinthe screen you can see some text information about the jailbreak tool.
- Click on the jailbreak button at the bottom.
- Wait for a few minutes and meanwhile do not try to disconnect your iOS device.
- Your iPad 3 (this case) should be jailbroken untethered on iOS 5.1.1
- We recommend you to backup your iPad 3 files before starting the untethered jailbreak using Absinthe 2.0
Some of you have not yet downloaded and upgraded to the latest iOS 5.1.1, for those you can download it form the link given below.
Download iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
Hope you have enjoyed the iPad 3 untethered jailbreak tutorial on iOS 5.1.1 using Absinthe 2.0. Comment below if you have any doubts regarding iPad 3 jailbreak and stay with us via Facebook and Twitter. We will keep you updated about all the latest jailbreak news of iPhone 4S/4, iPad 1/2/3 and iPod Touch 3G/4G